A Wish Living in Utopia


In a sunny and bright day, a girl called Lytopia is arrived at home after going school, with holding two balloons in each her palms. As she always does, she runs toward the up stairs to reach the rooftop on her house to flee away it’s balloon with a wish upon it. Lytopia is a young girl with plenty dreams on her minds. Her parents are always told her not to be afraid of anything includes of dreaming higher even the sudden she must hit the ground. Her potentiality towards speaking with nature is unrevealed anyone besides her.
“Mom, where do you put my red roses seed? I need to plant them right now.” call Lytopia to her beloved Mom. “Here it is my lovely” provide a mini sack of roses seed to her daughter. Lytopia loves the nature beyond the nature works to it self. Planting one seed to another seed has been her job since her grandmother taught her how to do gardening. For her, that place is necessary than her school. It is the place that she can run over whenever her feeling’s got into forlornness or content. Moreover, that garden is actually the only place where she could sense her imaginary friend, vary from her school she attend to almost everyday.
“Water time is coming!” watering all the plants around her. “You have grown faster than I expected, rose” talking to her new friends she had planted a few days ago.
“Well, you have taken care of me so well, and here I am.” Say the one rose.
“I wish I can sow the whole city in the world with many plants, thus all the human can breathing with fresh oxygen you guys have exhaled everyday, and keep this on going to be a better place to live.” Vent her feeling. “but it only a dream though..”
Every time she’s taught about the universe. Every time she wants to give something more in return. For her, every person who step their foot on this ground owe the world and it is human responsible to look after this world from causes of damage in the future. Being Enthusiastic about her big delusion is brought her into become an introvert person. She rather have some chit chat while chill out in her garden or even in the park near her house.
In a fine day while she is sitting under the tree she heard a voice coming from a tree behind her back. “hi sweety girl, I feel bad about these recently days, I had lost some of my friends in some area. People came and cut them down freely and I think people are less care for me and my friends’ populations.” say the oldest and the biggest tree in the corner of the park.

“yeah too bad to hear it from you.. my Mom has been told about it too, she has been worried though about this coming thing.” Reply Lytopia.
“I am more worried if they will cut me indeed anytime the want. I will no longer live here anymore.” Sobbing.
“No, you won’t. I can promise you that.” Convince that biggest tree and running to get home as fast as she can.
As she coming at home, she directly tells all these story she had gotten to all of her friends in her garden. And finally, she decided to go to her bedroom and start to write some big note that she intend to stick them into the tree she had talked to. In the following day, after she is done with the school, she come over to that big tree in the park. Lytopia got shocked as she turn into that place and the tree had been cut off and gone already. She cried every night and she feels so bad about her promise to that big tree. The next after day and day she passed that day, she found her beloved friend has been dried. She lost her friend. At this time, she is worst than ever before that her mother even can’t take control of her. Until her mother ask Lytopia to listen to her..
“it is good to be sad sometimes darling, it is good because they can remain us for become more and grow higher, but remember one thing, you can not buried all the sorrow for too long. It’s like the seed you always sow in a pot, If you give too much water in it. They won’t grow.”
“I am sorry Mom, it’s been too hard for me to let go all of these thing alone. I had dream I can turn this city more greeny and become a better place. But I just failed. I even lost my rose. How can I build upon my biggest dream if I can’t even take control of my own tiny rose? ” said Lytopia.
“I know it dear.. every biggest step is nothing without started a small step behind, but at least you can get something through this. Every good wish is worth to reach it.” Lytopia mother explain it wisely to her little innocent daughter.



THE END

Komentar

Postingan Populer