Inspirational Figures!

As an individual, we sure tends to get the ups and downs path ways through facing life's situations. Those who are strong enough that able to balancing their life well will always be remember eternally. Do you have someone that inspires you? or someone who could make you really think that this life is more than just a life worth to live in?

For some of time, especially during the down situation we might have faced, as a normal human being we do need something that can boost up our energy, to recharge our spirit to always keep walking though what life has been throwing up on us. As the young adult girl, I really need someone to always keep my goals of life on track, just like as the reminder in life. I called it as my inspirational figures. These people have gave me visions to pursue my goals. They are:

First, Michelle Obama



Back to the old days. I remember the first time I read her biography. I was admiring her personality, so still I am. What makes me really touched about her inspiring life is that she’s kinda a super mom, her passion about job is put aside after she’s married and have 2 beautiful daughters, I mean she’s still done her job well but one thing that she will never missed is that she know how to put her prioritize, that is as being a mom. Even though she’s really busy on her day as being a wife of president US, she still wants to makes sure that her daughters could get the same love from their busy parents.

Second, Raisa Andriana

Raisa is an Indonesian singer, she’s really an inspiring woman. For me, she’s a more than just a good-looking maturing woman. What I see about her personality, she's someone who could balance her life perfectly. She is also humble, and has a characteristic and powerful voice. Not to mention that besides her lovely appearance, she also good at her study. So yup what an inspiring one right?

Third, Maudy Ayunda


Who doesn’t know her? I mean, she’s an Indonesian actress, singer-song writer, and someone who is very talented in many ways. She plays guitar, piano, and can sing very well. I know her since she’s entering her career as being an entertainment. The one who can motivate me to reach education as high as possible.  This year, she has graduated from Oxford University in England. Not only good at career, she also great in education. She’s taking a political science and psychology. What a great figure of her!

Komentar

Postingan Populer